Monday, January 5, 2009

Monthly Raffle!

Something new this year...SIMPLY J RAFFLE! Each month I will be raffling off one of my hand-crocheted items.
TO ENTER: Email me at jenelstgermain@aol.com, subject line: SIMPLY J RAFFLE. I will email your raffle ticket number within 24 hours.
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES: Earn more tickets throughout the month. You will receive 1 additional raffle ticket for for every $10 spent in my shop and/ or buying gift certificates.

RAFFLE BEGINS: Each monthly raffle will begin on the 1st (with the exception of January) and end on the 25th. The winner will be announced on the 28th.
JANUARY RAFFLE: Newsboy Cap





WINNER CHOOSES THE FOLLOWING:
Sizes: 0-6M; 6-12M; 18M-2T; 3T-5T; Preteen/ Teen
Colors: Chocolate, Navy, Army Tan, Rose or Baby Pink

January Raffle Starts: Monday, January 5th
Ends: Sunday, January 25th
Winner Announced: Wednesday, January 28th

ENTER THE FEBRUARY RAFFLE

No comments: