Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last Call

Some of you may or may not be aware of a law that is going into effect February 10th, CPSIA. I blogged about it, what I knew and inserted a few articles that were written about this law.

I'm will be opening my Etsy shop on February 1st so you able to order, possibly for the last time, some of my items that won't be available in sizes: 0-6M, 6-12M, 18-2T and 3T-5T. Those booties and loafers that everyone talks about will not be available after February 10th.

I'm offering FREE SHIPPING (on the first item) for orders being shipped in the United States, and $1 each additional item.

I have a limited quota to fill and once met my shop will close...not forever, just a few weeks.

My MONTHLY RAFFLE will continue! January's raffle is closed and the winner will be announced on January 28th.

February's raffle will begin on the 1st. Be sure to enter!

No comments: