Monday, September 14, 2009

September Raffle CANCELED

I really hate to do this, but I can't see how I can keep up....

My September raffle is canceled. I've had just a wonder response to the raffle, like every month, but now that we are getting closer to the holidays I find more orders coming in. I feel as if I slacking on my raffle and not devoting the time to reply to people who enter...and I don't like that.

I am, however, giving all who are interested an opportunity to get your hands on this beanie for 50% OFF!

Now through Wednesday, September 16th 11:30am, get this beanie half off the price!

Sizes available:
0-3M was $18, now only $9

3-6M was $18, now only $9

6-12M was $20, now only $10

18M-2T was $22, now only $11

3T/5T was $24, now only $12

Preteen was $26, now only $13

No comments: