Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Etsy Shop Temporally Closed

My Etsy shop will be closed for just a few days while I get caught up on orders and prepare for the GRAND OPENING of my new Etsy shop on May 1st:

Shop: www.simplyjsappliques.etsy.com
Blog: www.simplyjsappliques.blogspot.com

B U Y ~ I T ~ N O W:
There are a few items that you are able to purchase on my blog for 10% OFF...for a limited time!

P L A C E D ~ O R D E R S:
Those who have placed an order, don’t worry, I'm shipping orders everyday in the order they were received. For most of you, your orders will be shipped the week of April 20th. You will receive a tracking number once I have placed your order in the mail.

M O N T H L Y ~ R A F F L E:
Even though my shop is temporally closed, the raffle must go on! Visit my blog and enter to win today!

No comments: