Saturday, March 28, 2009

March Winner & April Raffle

...and the winning ticket is: SJC7147589

Congratulations Susan!!! You have won a pair of my booties! You have through April 1st to claim your prize.

Please email (jenelstgermain@aol.com) me your choice: Lil Button Loafers (beige and chocolate brown) or Mary Jane booties (black and white). Sizes: 0-3M, 6M, 9M, 12M, OR 18M.



APRILS RAFFLE...

....and the raffle continues!

Enter to win my featured item of the Spring and Summer...my NEW SJC Flapper Beanie- pastel pink, wine and white!




I truly love this beanie! It's perfect for spring and summer and looks good on everyone...even me, and I'm not a hat person ;) This is fast becoming a very popular beanie!

TO ENTER: Email me at jenelstgermain@aol.com, subject line: SIMPLY J RAFFLE. I will email your raffle ticket number within 24 hours.

INCREASE YOUR CHANCES: You actually have a couple of ways to earn more tickets throughout the month.

  • 1 additional raffle ticket for every $10 spent in my shop and/ or buying gift certificates.

  • 1 extra ticket by blogging about this raffle or any of my products! Please let me know you did by posting a comment

  • 2 extra tickets by placing my button on your blog or website. Let me know you did by posting a comment


RAFFLE BEGINS: April 1st and ends April 28th. The winner will be announced on the 30th


Please read my RAFFLE RULES and details!



5 comments:

Rachel said...

I've got your button up! http://his-mine-ours-gj3smom.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

mary said...

I love what you do with your work, my daughter sent me your site so im going to place a order for mary jane shoes, for my new granddaughter.
Mary/Ca

Rachel said...

http://his-mine-ours-gj3smom.blogspot.com/2009/04/ultimate-cuteness.html

Here you go!

Ali Holt said...

i have your button on my site!!

www.joshualison.blogspot.com

ali.holt@yahoo.com

Emilie said...

You know I've got your button on my blog!

http://www.babylovingmama.com/