Friday, October 31, 2008

Beret Beanie & Flower Clips

BERET BEANIE W/ FLOWER ACCESSORIES: Hands down, this is my most popular hat! I personally love the fact that you can wear this hat with every outfit!








I make the beret in ecru or white in sizes newborn to adult. The cool thing about this hat is the flower accessories! Each beret and flower have a snap button sown on them so you can change the look of the hat to match any outfit! So far I have available 15 colors to choose from for the flower accessories.





















FLOWER CLIPS: Now these are fun! These flower clips are super cute! You have the same 15 colors chocies for the flowers, but these flower has a 60mm (2 3/8") size rectangular clip fastened to it.
























Of course, you can find these in my shop: http://www.simplyjcrochet.etsy.com/

No comments: