Wednesday, October 29, 2008

About Me...

Hello! My name is Jenel, aka Simply J. I'm a mother of two extremely cute little boys, Jaxon 4 years old and Ian 2 years old. They truly make being a mom 'easy'. They are such good little boys!
I absolutely love to crochet! I've been doing it for some time now and it's completely relaxing. I never really thought I could sell my items...didn't think anyone would like it but me. I think I start selling at craft shows in 2002 and was excited to see that others really liked my stuff! I opened my Etsy shop late August 2008. I'm thrilled by it's success...I never dreamed that it would be like this!
I work full time outside my home, care for my boys and crochet. So many have asked 'when do I find the time?' Well, you have steal a few minutes here and there and you have to learn how to crochet FAST.' ;)

I decided to open a blog...because everyone else had one :) ...but I thought it would be fun! You can connect with a lot of people via blogging.











Thank you for stopping by and I hope you return soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh and you forgot to mention, that you are just the sweetest friend anyone can wish for. I love your new post. Your children are absolutely adorable and I see nothing but love flowing from their faces.

Be blessed, this is your year.
NINI

Emilie said...

I totally agree with Ninis. You have been an absolute dream to work with and I love your sweetness! Your boys are adorable! (And I know cute little boys when I see them since I have two of my own!)