Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shop Temporally Closed

Both of my shops (www.SimplyJCrochet and www.SimplyJCrochet.etsy.com) are closed for the next couple of weeks.

August was both exciting and crazy! I had 4 weeks of back to school sales that totally exceeded my expectations!

I'm running a few days behind my shipping time frame I gave...not by much, but I'm still behind.

If you placed an order between August 18th and 29th, please know that I'm working extremely hard to get your order out ASAP! I probably have already emailed you about the delay.

I have the best customers! Everyone that I have contacted told me 'no problem'! I'm so happy that they don't hate me :)

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions or concerns.

My shop will be open in a few weeks...stay tuned!

No comments: