Sunday, May 31, 2009

Photo Work Trades

PHOTOS NEEDED as of July 13, 2009:
ITEM: Stripe Flapper Beanie
MODEL GENDER: girls
AGE GROUP: infant - preteen



ITEM: Cable Newsboy Cap
MODEL GENDER: Boys/ Men
AGE GROUP: 13 years old & Up






ITEM: Flapper Beanies
MODEL GENDER: Infant girls
AGE GROUP: newborn-6M




Contact me ASAP if you are interested!


Email: jenelstgermain@aol.com Subject Line: PHOTO WORK TRADE




FAQ:


What is a photo work trade?

A photo work trade is where I make one of my crocheted items and mail it directly to the photographer. Once the photographer has taken and processed/edit the pictures, they email the finished pictures to me at jenelstgermain@aol.com

No money exchange hands.



Do I qualify for a work trade?
In order to qualify for this work trade you have to be a professional photographer who has a website, blog, photo stream, etc, that can be view online.

How many hats can I have to shoot?
If this is our first photo trade there is a limit of 1-2 hats. There are exceptions, so please let me know when you contact me.


If you have a question please leave a comment or email me at jenelstgermain@aol.com

No comments: