Monday, February 16, 2009

New Gift Card

I love this card! First, I have to tell you about the company I use to print all of my cards (business, postcards, thank you cards, etc). The company is Vista Print. Some of you may have heard of them. They are great!

I created this flat gift card with them:
{front}

{back}



It can be found in my shop as an add-on. Basically, you add this card to an order that is being shipped directly to a friend or if you want you want to hand deliver the gift with this card attached.

GET THIS CARD FREE: When buying a gift certificate there are two ways for it to delivered: (1) via email, directly to the recipient or (2) mailed to you or directly to the recipient via USPS.

When you having the gift certificate delivered via USPS you will get this card for FREE!

No comments: